Friday, October 07, 2005

Glucose Tolerance Test....

Well for a simple blood test 4 hours in a waiting room is an awfully long time! My appointment was for 9am but the horrible girl on reception decided not to listen to the fact that I had an appointment snapping just take a number off the wall and wait your turn!! Put me in a bad mood straight away. Needless to say at 10 to 10 I finally went in to the sister and she was angry at the fact that I hadn't come through straight way - especially as I had been fasting. The lime glucose drink was as disgusting as I remembered it from both pregnancies as was the hour long wait between the next two blood tests! I left pathology at midday.

Funny though how the next four hours just disappeared. Before I knew it I was picking the kids up from school and rushing around the house preparing dinner. Off to swimming was next on the agenda and finally at about 9pm I sat down to relax only to fall asleep.

Back to work today.

1 comment:

Melanie Alamo said...

Walt Mossberg Sums it Up Best: Include a nano case
And I have to say, to date, it seems to be one of the most discussed iPods since the original product launch.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online