Sunday, October 09, 2005

Call me Ms Forgetful!

Geez at night when I am soooo tired I generally crash out before I do my post. Especially yesterday when I was up at 5am to go to work. I worked until 12.30pm and then spent most of the afternoon walking through Frankston looking for 3 birthday pressies...

I am enjoying exploring the new shopping centre (stage 1 anyway) and this week have splurged on a few little goodies for me and the house!! Even started the christmas shopping by putting a layby on of clothes for the kids. OMG it's only October and I have made a start - wooohoooo mark it on the calendar.

Today, overcast again, and we are off to a BBQ in Pakenham with our friends. It's Matthew's birthday but we will also celebrate Dave's, Jamie's and Kelly's as we have/will miss them. I didn't pre-empt buying Chloe her pressie as her birthday is in December and I am sure we will catch up by then!!

Well got to go and get ready for our outing... will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online