Friday, January 01, 2010

It's official - it's a New Year!

Happy New Year - hoping you all enjoyed yourself last night. We had a great night with family and friends... a little quieter than normal but nice none the less!

Now to start the New Year and plan what we will do as a family, things we will achieve and ensure that we all have a happier year in 2010.

I don't want another year like last year..... I don't want my family to have another year like last year either.

Don't get me wrong - there are many highlights but there were some really low and bad moments that I just don't want to have to deal with ever again.....

So here's to looking forward - 2010 is definitely going to be a better year for the Murray Family!!
My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online