Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010


From my family to yours
We wish you a very Happy and Safe New Year!!
Look forward to chatting with you next year.

We are partying at home tonight with our family and friends. It is very warm here 35 degrees Celsius and I guess we are all hoping for the cool change to come through earlier rather than later. Food has been the major focus of today with Noel cooking a spaghetti bolognaise, I have made a beef curry, there are marinated lamb ribs cooking in the oven, chicken ribs marinating, others are bringing food. Mam has made a trifle and I have made a butternut snap ripple (a version of the chocolate ripple cake)....

I can't wait until the countdown and the beginning of what I hope is going to be a better year in sooooooo many ways!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online