Monday, November 02, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

WOW another quick week and I think I managed to stick to my menu for most of last week, which is always a good thing. So it's that time of the week again to put my menu out there for all to see (ooh it's exciting) ~ I do love reading other people's menu's from Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organising Junkie.... you all cook so many nice things too!! Go on, pop over and see if anything takes your fancy......


Saturday ~ We went out for a 30th birthday party - a bbq and we took Crunchy Asian Salad and Roast Pumpkin, Beetroot and Bocconcini Salad with Guiness Dressing

Sunday ~ kids - Cheesy Corn, Spinach, Mushroom and Bacon Risotto & adults - Pork Sheek Kebab meatballs

Monday ~ Char Sui Roast Pork Fillets and salad Rice Paper Rolls & Satay Sauce

Tuesday ~ Jamaican Barbeque Chicken

Wednesday ~ Sweet and Spicy Lamb with Vegetarian Fried Rice

Thursday ~ Ragu Bolagnaise

Friday ~ Home made pizzas?

For all recipes and other things that have been cooked in our kitchen please visit A Dash Of Flavour.

Have a wonderful week everyone and happy cooking........


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online