Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I got my cuddle.....

Last night we went to visit Vicky and Daniel in hospital. As I mentioned we didn't want to overcrowd them both over the weekend but decided that we would have a quick visit last night.

Vicky looked really well but both her and Sean looked exhausted. Daniel was asleep and looked adorable. I am not quite sure who wanted him to wake up more - me or Oliver. Oliver loves children and just stood rubbing Daniel's head ever so gently, amazed at the softness. Alex went over for a look every now and then but was more interested in playing with Christian or jumping on the hospital bed.. thankfully Vicky was sitting in a chair!!




I couldn't believe the colour of his hair, very Strawberry Blonde but could still end up being a Red Head like his father and uncle!

They are both coming home today so this will be when all the fun begins and their lives change for the better forever!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online