Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Erica...

Happy 30th Birthday to Erica...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

It was very quiet at work this morning, in fact we stop sales at 10.30am. I worked until 12.15 though as I had to ensure wages and my production report were submitted for Monday as I am taking Monday as an annual leave day.

We are off to Dean and Erica's for a bbq this afternoon as it's Erica's 30th birthday. We are also celebrating Logan's birthday but her actual birthday is on the 7th November. I am taking Crunchy Asian Salad with us, as requested. This salad seems to get requested everywhere we go, but I don't mind as it is very easy to make. I might even make a roast pumpkin (well it is Halloween) on depending on how I go for time!!

It should be a big afternoon, thankfully Dean and Erica only live around the corner so if worse comes to worse we can walk home........ lol!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online