Thursday, November 26, 2009

One child is missing.....

I am really glad that I made the effort to spend Saturday afternoon with Alex. She went away to school camp yesterday and I really missed her last night. The house was quite quiet and I think we all felt the absense of our little princess.....

For the last 3 or 4 weeks all she has spoken about is camp and "at camp we are doing this...", "I wonder what the cabin's will be like?", "I wonder what we will eat?" (always a question asked by Alex), etc.... She has been excited about her first camp ever since we said that she could go. Day by day the excitement has grown.

So where has she gone? The Grade's 3 & 4 have gone to Phillip Island. They will return on Friday and more than likey will be exhausted. Oliver went on the same camp 2 years ago so filled Alex in on what to expect. They will go to a lot of the tourist attractions such as the Penguin Parade and see Seal Rock.

Needless to say she will be away for another night and the house will be quiet again tonight. I really hope she is having lots of fun but I can't wait to give her a cuddle tomorrow.

2 comments:

Clare Murray said...

I miss her too.......miss her all the time, I especially miss her funny giggle. I hope she has the best time on camp. I was telling Grahame last night and he thinks it's great she gets to go to camp at such a young age. I think I had to wait to year 9 for my first camp. I can't wait to hear her stories when I come down at Christmas. Try and get her to blog her experiences if you can

Jo said...

Yes that giggle is a killer.

Shall get her to update her blog when she home......

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online