Friday, November 06, 2009

A new day.... a new focus!

So after another night, thinking about Christmas I have decided that all WILL be good and me moping about won't help the situation.

So what are my plans now?

Instead of focussing on all the Christmas food, decorations, etc I can now focus on the things that I have always wanted to do at Christmas. I always complain that there are so many other things I want to do at Christmas but always run out of time.



For example, Christmas Eve instead of rushing about getting things prepared for lunch the next day I can sit and watch the Carols by Candlelight with the kids instead of watching from the kitchen!





I can focus more on doing some baking and make some Christmas treats (cookies, candies, etc). Christmas morning I will be able to watch my kids open their presents without worry about if the table is set right or if we have everything covered.




So you see there are positives to the change in this situation and I think I am going to enjoy them....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo

Good for you for turning this into a positive. Hope all is going well with your WW meetings'

Trish

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online