Monday, October 27, 2008

I blinked and the weekend disappeared!!

Once again the weekend has flown.. it’s meant to be a time for relaxing but with our lifestyle we have no hope!! But not complaining about it for one moment….

Saturday was work in the morning for me whilst Noel and the kids got ready for Saturday night. Deb, Julien, Sharon and the kids all came over and we had a “Rib Night”. Sounds interesting hey? We had some prawns, wonton cups filled with hoisin lamb, sticky chicken and an antipasto platter for entrée followed by lamb and pork marinated ribs, baked potatoes and salads. It was a good night and the company was very enjoyable.

Sunday we all had a lay in!! OMG yes I don’t think we moved from beds until 10am!! But then it was up, out and about for Sean’s birthday lunch. It was a very warm day yesterday with minimal breeze but nice to sit outside for a bbq celebration. It was a really nice afternoon, relaxing and chatting with all the family. Sean and Vicky did really well with all the food not to mention the desserts and YES I did have a small piece of cake!

A quiet relaxing evening at home finished off the weekend.

But it’s a new week now, and it’s all started again. I have just realised that I am meant to be submitting my Cert IV Trainer/Assessor Upgrade today and I have no hope of that as I haven’t finished it… not like me at all but with all that has been happening with my blood pressure, work, etc it has been something that I have definitely put on the back burner but guess what I am doing today at work??

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online