Monday, October 13, 2008

Another weekend has gone....

Geez another weekend has flown by and I am at a little angry (but secretly excited) that the shops are really starting to fill up with Christmas stuff!

Angry because I cannot believe how fast 2008 is going. Angry because I am not organised and will have to pull my finger out to get myself up to speed.

But I am excited because I love Christmas - I love the whole idea of Christmas, fantasy, Santa Claus, being surrounded by family and friends, good company, good food, and good times. I adore the whole thought of Christmas - even better as my Mam and Clare will be coming down!

My secret wish this year would be that my sister Claire and I sort out what's been happening and her and her family join us this Christmas.............. who knows?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online