Friday, March 06, 2009

Noel's back....

Please don't look at these if you get a queezy tummy...... oh and excuse the bum!! Sorry for the added shock factor!!!
.
My poor man's back after his fall on Monday night. It's amazing that a slip could do so much damage! Thankfully with time he will be okay but he has a visit to the doctor's this morning. I am a little concerned about the small crack in his bone so we will have to keep an eye on that healing.
3
Tuesday morning.......
3

But then by Wednesday......

3
Will have to take another photo tonight as his back is almost completely purple now.

LOL!! I am definately am sure I will be reminded about how bad the back is over the next few days.
3

A friend of mine asked me if "man back" is as bad as "man flu"??? Hhhhmmmm I wonder.....

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online