Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Time Version # 3

Good morning to everyone this wonderful somewhat sunny Melbourne Sunday morning,

Why am I so cheery??? Not quite too sure but I think it's because I have decided that I am not going to plan out the day - will just take it as it comes!

"Family Time" today will be just go with the flow and see what happens. I suppose that's the only way we are going to get it right!

No only kidding.... we have had a great weekend so far even though it wasn't exactly what was in mind.

Yesterday Noel and the kids met me at work just as I was finishing. We went to Dandenong, planned to do shopping there but ended up going to an Indian Cafe for lunch. It was really good food and quite cheap. YUM!!

Today so far... we have done nothing exciting. Alex is watching a movie in our room, Oliver is doing his homework, Noel is pottering around doing housework and I am sitting on my fat bum in front of the computer.

..... could be a very lazy day.... and we are all still in our pj's!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online