Thursday, November 27, 2008

Apparently I am normal .....

Apparently I am normal or should I say my Blood Pressure is?? 120/80 – the first time is 16 weeks. I have to go back to see the doctor in two weeks and I am still on the strong tablet but what a relief. Noel came to the doctors with me and he said he could see the relief in my face as soon as I got the result. I must say this little battle with my BP has really had me feeling down quite a bit lately. I hate not knowing why things happen and when I don’t know why I know I can’t fix it. It’s probably being a “thinker” that is causing the high blood pressure in the first place. Anyway the important thing is my BP’s okay finally but I still really need to work of losing my excess weight and getting rid of the BP medication all together.

Not a great deal more to report. Have spoken with Mam a few times this last week and she is starting to get excited about coming down for Christmas. I know I am…. I just can’t wait to see her. As I mentioned a while ago I really need a Mam hug!!

Christmas is fast approaching and I need to pull my finger out and get organised. Not sure how many we are having around the table this year but I know the starting figure will be 11! If a miracle happens it could even be 20 but that miracle would have to happen soon.

Needless to say the situation with my sister isn’t getting any better. I haven’t spoken to her since the 7th November and even then I rang her. I love the way she just chats away as if it was yesterday the last time we spoke. Chatting about this and that as if I know what she is talking about. Half the time I don’t have a clue! When we are talking she does ask how we all are and I just tell her everything is good even if it’s not. Maybe I should tell her what’s really going on but I don’t think it would really bother her or if she would truly care. Bottom line is - I am just not a part of her world and it’s me that has to accept that.

Oh well enough whinging about things I have no control over… I really need to get on and enjoy MY life. Right?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online