Monday, May 04, 2009

Another weekend over.....

Yes that's right another weekend has come and gone....

Friday night we went out for dinner. We went to Noel's parent's house which was a nice change although I was (and still am) tired from the week before. It was a nice meal, a roast lamb dinner. It had been quite a while since we have had a roast lamb dinner - 24 hours in fact. Yes that's right. We cooked roast lamb for dinner on Thursday night as Vera came over. We didn't have the heart to tell mam and dad so we all just ate up with Oliver and Alex giggling at the table with the thought that we were being sneaky by not saying anything!!

Saturday I went to work whilst Noel went and had another doctor's appointment about his foot. He does have a heel spur and recieved a quarterzone injection to help ease the pain as well as some treatment options.... I think this is going to be a long road. Mam went with Noel's parents to the Red Hill Market. She had never been before. It's only on the first Saturday of the month I think and to be honest I have never been there either. Plus I think it was good for mam to spend some time with others... she has been stuck with us so far this whole visit and unfortunately I haven't been able to give her my car like I normally do. In the afternoon Mam, Oliver and I went shopping for a printer for the Football Club, new runners for Oliver and of course the groceries.

Sunday morning brought Round 3 of the football season. Oliver played at home again (that's 3 weeks in a row now) and they lost. Infact as a team, they just seemed to be misfiring... there definately wasn't a spark there and they were beaten drastically!! Dean, the coach, was suitably unimpressed and told them all so after the game! I believe they are in for one hell of a training session on Tuesday night!!

Off the field showing great form!!

Hopefully my days of being fully involved with the canteen are coming to an end... I am a little saddened by the fact that it's physically impossible for me to be fully involved as I really enjoy the time I spend in the canteen and love the whole catering/hospitality side of things. On the other hand spending the full day up at the club as well as working full time it's once again starting to take it's toll on not only my health (I have been tired for about 3 weeks now) but also on my emotions. I know I have been quite irritable and snappy this last week but that probably stems from the tiredness not to mention all the emotional stress from all what's going on with my sister amongst other things!! Cross fingers it is effective as of next week as I am looking forward to spending Sunday's with Noel and the kids!! It's something that I need to do.

So I do apologize to you all.... hopefully I will be back to normal soon!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online