Friday, May 25, 2007

A Mid Week Treat!!

Cannot believe it's Friday already. Wow what a week so far - it's been all go in the House of Murray!

There has been so much going on - on sooooo many different levels. Work is busy for us both, Oliver has been in strife at school, currently Alex has an attitude of an 18 year old, my sleep has been crap and the weather, well what can I say - it doesn't even know what it is doing!

So to chill ourselves out it was dinner at the local Chinese last night.... yum!!!

These are the two most important men in my life!!!
And here are the Murray girls.....


Thankfully a quiet weekend has been planned whether it remains quiet will be interesting!!! Hopefully I will get to unpack a few of the remaining boxes that are living in our dining room as the house is stressing me out a little at the moment.

Chat soon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online