Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I think the cold wind has settled in...

Cannot believe how cold yesterday was - the wind definately had the winter chill feel about it. I think we may have a cold winter but like many still not so sure about the amount of rain that winter will bring. Today seems to be a little nicer. Although the wind was very icy this morning, the sun is out and starting to put a glow over the land.

Quite a quiet evening in our household last night. The usual homework, dinner, bath and bed for the kids while both Noel and I were completely shattered from the weekend.

I have decided to refocus on my diet/lifestyle and changes are being made as of today! So watch out family... no more junk or crap we are all going to become healthier.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online