Monday, January 24, 2011

Wesley's birthday

We caught up with Jamie and the boys yesterday which was great as it was recently Wesley's birthday on Thursday.


They came over for lunch which became dinner due to the fact we were running behind all day!! (I guess it was just one of those days - I know we have all had them, right?)

Anyway we had a nice afternoon.... the kids played well and I must say I got lots of hugs and kisses from both Wesley and Angus. We had a beautiful roast beef cooked on the weber and 36 yorkshire puddings which disappeared almost instantly.



Checking the progress of the next dozen Yorkshire puddings....(yes my oven light is broken!!)



Caught - Yorkshire Pudding bandits in the kitchen!!!

This followed by a Berry and Coconut Birthday cake ensured that none of us were hungry afterwards.



Great catching up with the boys as usual :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online