Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52 Weeks Of Organizing


When I was posting my Menu Plan Monday (I was so happy to restart menu planning since returning to work after the holidays) and I came across Org Junkies Organizing Challenge for 2011 and as one of my New Years Resolutions was to de-clutter my house for real this time I can't wait to get started on that challenge. As one would say it was perfect timing.

Now to decide on tasks which I have the ability to complete each week and ensure that these tasks will make a huge difference to our home.

And to ensure we are organised Laura asked the following questions:


1. Do you have your list written?


Yes I do - the tasks are very simple but are really in need of being done.

2. What is the first thing on it that you hope to accomplish this week?


Getting started and fitting it within my work and family time.

3. How are you going to make it happen?


It's just going to happen or I will go insane!

As I am officially a week behind I am going to have to double up the effort one week to get up to speed but that shouldn't be too hard at all especially if I am motivated, which I swear to God I am as I am sick to death of the clutter and mess.

Watch this space while I clean and declutter my house!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online