Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ok so now I am a grown up....

I confess Saturday saw me reach the big "40" and yes I celebrated in style with a party! Needless to say I actually let my hair down and thoroughly enjoyed myself with the party finishing around 3am-ish. Of course I drank too much champagne and didn't eat enough but it's only going to happen once - the 40th that is!!


I think it may be time I grow up, what do you think?

Actually these photos were taken in the wee hours of Sunday morning and it wasn't like this all night. It was a really nice night with finger food to start, a spit with beef and pork, vegetables, cauliflower cheese and gravy followed by heaps of desserts. Noel and mam did a wonderful job and attempted to keep me out of the kitchen and away from the cooking.

Shall post some more photos when I can......


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online