Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ Sat 8th Jan - Fri 14th Jan


I have been on holidays since just before Christmas and have been so totally out of rountine (which I hate with a passion as I love my routine and it's organisation). This week I have returned back to work and I have also returned to my trusty menu planner for sanity.

On the House of Murray Menu Planner this week is:

Dinners:

Saturday ~ my 40th Birthday Party
(fingerfoods, spit roast with vegetables, desserts)
Sunday ~ left over party food
Monday ~ Chicken Kiev with Potato, Carrot and Onion Bake, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Tue ~ Ham and Zucchini Carbonara, salad
Wed ~ Orange and Soy Pork Cutlet with Steamed Vegetables
Thu ~ Chicken Palliard with Basil Cream Sauce and Vegetables
Fri ~ Chive and Parsley Crusted Fish with Salad

As you have probably gathered by now, I LIVE for menu planning! By menu planning it ensures that we have a weeks worth of meals organised which is especially useful Monday through Friday when there is not much of the day left after finishing work, picking up the kids from school and having to deal with the tasks of homework, clothes washing, showers, etc., and to do without the hassle of worrying WHAT we are cooking for dinner each night. Honestly if I left deciding what’s for dinner until I go home we wouldn’t eat until midnight!!

I know that our week starts on a Saturday but that’s just for the ease of fitting in with my grocery shopping which is normally done on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon. As usual more great menu ideas can be found at Menu Plan Monday over at I’m An Organising Junkie, don’t be shy pop over and have a look at other’s menu plans. You never know you may just find something different to have for dinner.

Some recipes for things we cook can be found over at our cooking blog, A Dash Of Flavour, normally posted after they have been cooked or just click on the links for each meal when they appear.

Happy cooking,




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online