Thursday, February 05, 2009

Irresistable......

.
Who could resist these two??? I know that I cannot!! But I am being a little one-sided I think.
.
These photo's were taken down at the Balnarring Picnic Races on Australia Day (Jan 26th). Thankfully the weather was nice but not as hot as it was the days to follow.... reaching +40 deg C is not my kind of a joke!!
.
I cannot believe my little man is now 10 turning 11 in March. He is in his final year of primary (junior) school and very cheeky but not as cheeky as his sister! It's a strange time at the moment as he is growing. There is that hint of modesty, you know "mam don't look" or closing the bedroom door to get changed, putting on deoderant before getting dressed and then there is the lovingness and innocence of him still being a child. He is begrudgingly playing U11's football this year, but I am not sure if he doesn't want to play or it's the fear of being able to tackle that's worrying him. I believe it to be the later but I am sure he will confide in either Noel or myself soon. He has a newfound love of tennis and wants to do that, so that's an option to look into I suppose.
.
Alex on the other hand will be turning 7 in March but one, would at times, think she has been here before or a hell of a lot older!! She is nothing short of being a little chatterbox, even talks and giggles in her sleep. She is starting to develop a love of cooking.. definately follows in mine and Noel's footsteps and forever wants to help out around the house (another good thing!) Alex will also be playing junior football as well this year in the U9's and I think secretly she is excited at the whole concept though she denies it. She has done 3 years of Auskick and excelled.
.
Overall it should be an exciting year ahead for them and for us as parents.....

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online