Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Getting a second opinion?

Well as you can all probably tell I have had other things on my mind and have been missing my blogs quite regularly. Sorry.

I visited the doctor the other day as posted and found out I have gallstones. Well now that this great news great news has sunk in and mentally I am learning to live with the idea that an operation may be the only way to fix it - I can't help thinking that there might be another form of treatment rather than surgery to remove my gallbladder. Both Noel and I have heard that there are other options but the doctor seemed very adament that the surgeon would remove my gallbladder!

Needless to say I am having an RDO today and I am off to get a second opinion before my appointment with the surgeon on 12th December.

Yes the 12th December - what a wonderful Christmas present!!

Will post again later and let you know the outcome!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online