Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday has come and nearly gone.

Thursday has come and nearly gone.

Thankfully there was no long distance travelling for me today. I just went to my normal work address although I worked in the office and not in the weighbridge.

Noel did his normal 8 hrs as we have agreed that he will do only the 8hrs on a Thursday so he can take the kids to their swimming lessons. He really enjoys spending this time with them. They both did well in their lessons and I know that Dad is proud sitting on the bleachers watching.

Thursday is usually takeaway night for us. I weigh in at my WW Meeting at 5pm so the evening is definately NO COUNT until the next morning!! Probably not the best way to do it - but it is my weekly reward. The kids have finally worked out that the local Chinese restaurant is actually really good - rock on Dragon King!! We let them choose their own meal - tonight for Oliver it was Sweet and Sour Pork while Alex on the otherhand (Miss Champagne Budget) was prawns in a birds nest.. oh well it sure beats a Big Mac, Large Fries and a Coke - right?

The kids are now just about asleep, Noel I think is migrating towards the bedroom and I am absolutely knackered!!

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actualy i think that chinese is just as bad as maccas. Unless you buy boiled rice...yay :0Þ

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online