Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I have to say that I was well and truly spoiled yesterday for Mother's Day.

Not only did I get a new TV (with DVD player) to replace my old one in the kitchen - yes I have a TV in the kitchen and no I am not addicted to watching TV. I just seem to spend a lot of my time in the kitchen and to be honest by the time the shows I do like are on I know if I sat on the couch to watch them I would be asleep in 5 minutes. So my TV has always been on top of the fridge so I can do what I want and still catch up on a few soapies or cooking shows here and there - oh plus I love watching Sunrise in the morning while making school lunches.

The kids both played footy and then we went to Noel's Mam and Dad's for a Mother's Day bbq lunch/dinner. It was nice to relax, enjoy the company of the Murray family and chat about anything and everything. We took dessert which was enjoyed by everyone especially both Noel and Alex having seconds and we were home by 8pm.

Someone else enjoyed the bbq - young Daniel enjoyed munching on a corn on the cob and on steak fat (terrible people aren't we??) but he really enjoyed the new flavours, as he is just starting on solids.



What a busy yet special day.......

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online