Monday, August 06, 2007

Tell me why Monday comes around so fast????

Wow another week has flown by – I cannot believe how fast things are travelling. Is it a sign that I am getting old?

Anyway the fact that we had a busy Sunday once again didn’t help with football being the focus. The Karingal Bulls U9 Whites played at Edithvale-Aspendale grounds and we WON!! Oliver tried quite hard and is really starting to show interest and confidence on the field. He put his hand up to help play for the Under 10’s – for the second week in a row now. Playing well and quite excited he surprised us all by kicking a goal in the 4th quarter! Woohoo and the best part of it was that his coach from the U9’s was there to watch!!!

As for me well I had a busy week. I spent Wednesday through to Friday at Carisbrook (which is 10kms east of Maryborough). It was nice driving through the lush green countryside, seeing all the animals and the open wide landscape. But it was bloody cold when I got out of the car. Great to catch up with all on site especially Andrew and Tracy who were based here in Melbourne but Andrew took a job transfer. Hopefully I didn’t spread too many bad habits when it came to training and that they will invite me back again.

Better go lots to do and see…. No only joking as I am at work and have lots of paperwork to catch up on.

Jo xx

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online