Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Talk about rain!!

Wow where did all that rain come from? Isn't it meant to be summer?? I suppose we shouldn't complain as we actually need it.

Work was dead boring - rain also means no trucks and no trucks means nothing to do. I even had a few games of solitaire on the computer and I find that outright boring. Oh well I did manage to get a few more things done towards Christmas and the New Year.

Definately need to pull my finger out though and get out for a walk with Vicky - did you hear that girly? Read your comment and totally agree with you - WE NEED TO IT!!

Nothing much else to report tonight - just pleased that I have managed to post two nights in a row!! WOOHOO!!

Oh by the way I have been informed by Oliver that there is only 19 more sleeps until Christmas!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online