Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jo's busy as usual

This week sees me auditing down in the Gippsland region of Victoria, leaving home Monday I should be returning tomorrow.  I have been focussing on two of our 6 sites in the area, Morwell and Lakes Entrance.


It takes just under 4 hours to get to Lakes Entrance from our house.

The auditing is an external one, conducted by Lloyds covering the WorkSafe Victoria criteria.  It has been very interesting and a huge learning curve for me as I haven't had much to do with auditing before.  The audit went well.... phew.

Dinner was spent with Cassie and Jason Wigg.  Jason is the batcher at Lakes Entrance and a good friend from a week long training session we both attended a few years ago.

We went to the the Water Wheel Beach Tavern at Lake Tyers and I really enjoyed. 

Jason and I shared the Seafood Platter for 2.......


A great night with great friends as usual.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like very much your blog, it's really great.

see me
http://147me4ever.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online