Saturday, September 03, 2011

A very long time between posts.......


I must say that while I haven't abandoned our family blog it has been quite hard to remain positive and continue to post our adventures due to certain things that have happened since Easter. I tried a few times but it was easier to delete and not post at all.

Time has moved on and while some things remain being unrestored, unresolved and unchangeable due to circumstance and situation I have decided put them into the left wing and with time let happen what will happen.

So not to rehash bad feelings or occurances that have happened ~ I take the step to move on and enjoy OUR life as a family - our special family!!


After all life is too short for all that shit..............

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online