Saturday, June 27, 2009

School holidays - bring 'em on.....

Today is the official first day of the Victorian School Holidays and I am actually looking forward to the next two weeks. Not only do I get to spend some quality time with my kids for a change, they get to spend some quality time with me CLEANING and SORTING and THROWING RUBBISH OUT!! Sounds like my kind of fun!!

No seriously my mission, which I have chosen to accept, for the first week is a good clean up and out!! The kids have been worded up and have agreed to help.

If we get it all done the second week is all about fun. I am even lining up a get together with the boys and Jamie as the kids really love spending time with their cousins. Maybe a park somewhere for a play and a picnic - now that sounds like a great idea!!

So bring it on.......

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online