Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School Holidays Week 2

Well, week 2 is here and the kids are away again for the weekdays. This week they are with Noel's parents for the full five days. I must say that day 1 was disasterous with two little horrors upsetting their grandparents! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the last time that they are allowed to stay with them and I really wouldn't blame Nana and Grandad if that was the case!

Needless to say after a night of worrying and discussing them with Noel both of us are quite angry. We have both rang them (at seperate times as we are at work) and have yelled the riot act at them. This is their last chance especially for Oliver - who at 10 is starting to really display attitude! And not a very nice attitude I must say! I am not really sure what to do with this - it is all new to us.

On a lighter note - we had a good day Sunday. Off four-wheel driving up the Rubicon (near Eildon) all was good except for a slight hiccup. I lost my purse thankfully not full of money but all the hassles of getting new cards and cancelling the others etc. It put me in a very fowl mood for a little while but once I got over it I tried to make the most of the rest of the day.

You never know someone may hand it in... but I doubt it.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online