Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sick is not a choice I normally make....

Months and months of long hours and burning the candle at both ends has finally taken it's toll I fear....... I have found myself feeling tired every morning when I get out of bed and of late have had a general feeling of being unwell.



I deided to bite the bullet and go see the doctor to explain how I felt in hope there would be an explanation allowing me to get some "you-bute" medication that would be a wonder cure.

Instead I was told a full blood test would be in order........ bloody fantastic!!  I hate blood tests.  It's not the fear of the needle as needles do not bother me at all. Believe it or not it is actually the few days waiting for the results. 

The waiting makes my mind wander, imagine, and presume that all the tests will come back showing some horrendous disease...... yes I am my own worse enemy!!

So the wait begins...........

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online