Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blood Tests all clear......

Today was my third day off work due to tiredness and not feeling well at all.  As I mentioned on Tuesday I had blood and urine tests to ensure that nothing awful was going on in this body of mine. 
 
 
So off to the Doctor's I went......  The results had returned today and although I was sitting there feeling sorry for myself out of tiredness and stress the results were actually quite good.  Thyroid all good, no signs of any infections, cholesteral perfect, yes perfect, my blood sugars are way too high. 
 
Needless to say that it was quite a relief hearing that I wasn't facing anything life threatening except for a DIET to help lower my blood sugars without changing my current Diabetes medication. 
 
Some things in life need to change a little for this member of the House of Murray.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online