Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me xx

Yes today is my birthday... and without telling you how old I turned all I said to my work collegues is that "I am 18 with 24 years experience"!!  LOL funny I know but a woman never openly admits her age.

I did have to work with it being the start of the year and the month, not to mention the fact that there is a shit load of work to be done.

My boss, Veronica, gave me my first present of the day!!!  A beautiful bottle of perfume and a nice polka dot make up bag.  We then had a really nice lunch over at the Sandbelt Hotel in Moorabbin.  Veronica enjoyed the Atlantic Salmon while I had Thai Mussels (1kg of local black mussels stewed in a coconut, lime and coriander influenced stock served with crusty bread) and they were lush


Headed home still full from lunch I knew I was being taken out for dinner with the family and my mam.  We had chosen to go to Redwood Gardens Chinese and it was probably the nicest Chinese I have ever been to - and my mam thought the same.








I have to say I had a enjoyable day and felt very special xxx

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online