Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another great win for the Unders 11's

Today the Under 11's played Edithvale Aspendale.  There was some rain to which I was one of the parents that ran for cover to the inside of the pavilion while the kids ran around in the drizzle.



A really good game played by the Bulls....  The Under 13's also won their game but Oliver didn't play due to his arm being in plaster.

It is Mother's Day here today so I received some gorjus presents and lots of special treatment.  While nice and relaxing it was strange not to be surrounded by other members of our family with my Mam being in Brisbane and Noel's Mam being overseas on holidays.  I received a text message from Sean and Vicky wishing me a Happy Mothers Day which was really nice of them taking the time to make the effort.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online