Thursday, May 05, 2011

No "fitting" title.......

There is really no title I can put on this post.... only now am I starting to feel better within myself about recent happenings.

Our trip to Sydney was a disaster to say the least. Our efforts to visit and meet our gorgeous niece Charlie were shattered by the unfolding of a family argument all because Noel and I had made plans to do some things we wanted to do. It's a very long story and not worthy of being on here for fear of any further backlash.

Bottom line - I am very lucky to have a wonderful, supporting and understanding husband, two beautiful children and a brilliant mother. All my energy and efforts will now be directed towards me, my health and these very important people as well as my friends from here on in!!

So to close I am putting my positive hat on and moving forward.....

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online