Monday, November 08, 2010

Williamstown and Scienceworks

After Saturday night Noel and I decided we needed to have a nice relaxing day with the kids. The kids stayed at Jamie's house as it was an adult dinner party and it worked out well as Jamie had the boys and the cousins haven't seen each other for a long time.

Once we picked the kids up we asked them where they wanted to go..... after a few silly suggestions we all agreed on Scienceworks. Before going to the museum though we decided to buy some lunch and eat it at the foreshore because food in any public place can be expensive - I am sure you all understand what I mean?









Scienceworks is BRILLIANT. I am not sure who had more fun the kids or us adults...... well worth the trip to Spotswood.








The day finished off with toasted sandwiches!!!




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online