Monday, March 01, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (27th Feb ~ 5th March)


As you have probably gathered by now, I LIVE for menu planning! By menu planning it ensures that we have a weeks worth of meals organised which is especially useful Monday through Friday when there is not much of the day left after finishing work, picking up the kids from school and having to deal with the tasks of homework, clothes washing, showers, etc., and to do without the hassle of worrying WHAT we are cooking for dinner each night. Honestly if I left deciding what’s for dinner until I go home we wouldn’t eat until midnight!!

OMG this week is looking all over the place especially with me travelling for work this week. I will be away two night (Tuesday and Wednesday) staying in both Albury and Wangaratta on my first official trip in my new job role. Needless to say that's what I have planned for the family on Tuesday and Wednesday nights - whether they have it or not is another story!! LOL!!

Mind you I will warn you next week will be even more scattered as we have a long weekend due to Labour Day here in Victoria and will be away Saturday through to Tuesday

Planned on the menu this week are....

Sunday ~ Roast Chicken, Vegetables and Gravy
Monday ~ Hamburgers and Homemade Wedges
Tue ~ I am away work travel/Leftover roast chicken for family
Wed ~ I am away work travel/Lamb Curry with steamed rice for family
Thu ~ Honey Mustard Pork Cutlets
Fri ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise

I know that our week starts on a Saturday but that’s just for the ease of fitting in with my grocery shopping which is normally done on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon. As usual more great menu ideas can be found at Menu Plan Monday over at I’m An Organising Junkie, don’t be shy pop over and have a look at other’s menu plans. You never know you may just find something different to have for dinner.

Some recipes for things we cook can be found over at our cooking blog, A Dash Of Flavour, normally posted after they have been cooked or just click on the links for each meal when they appear.

Happy cooking,

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online