Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday is nearly over....

What a long day it has been - the kids and I left the house at 7am this morning only to return at 6.45pm. My poor little cherubs yawned all through dinner and it didn't take long for them to go to sleep once in bed.

Alex attending swimming today with her class - she loves to be in the water (both she and Oliver do). She only has a few more sessions left this term.

I went to head office today in Doncaster to attend the EBA (Enterprise Bargaining Agreement) meeting as I am the EBA rep for Harkaway Site. Not a job I put my hand up for but one that I am enjoying as time has gone on. The EBA meeting dragged on as usual and I left Doncaster at 5pm only to get stuck in traffic big time!!

Noel went for the ultrasound on his liver this morning and should get the results on Friday. He has an appointment booked with the doctors at 4pm. He said that there was nothing wrong tonight but he was quiet and a little snappy. Thankfully he is in bed now also.

Speaking of bed - I must head that way myself. I have a really busy week ahead at work and I am so tired already.

~*JO*~

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online