Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's nearly April..... already???

I am sitting here early on a Saturday morning, the kids are snoozing and hubby is at work. The quietness gives me time to reflect on the world that is whizzing past me so fast, at times I feel like I am not breathing in enough or out enough - it's just too fast paced at the moment. 

Within a blink of an eye we now have a 17 year old boy - a gorjus one at that BUT OMG 17!!  Where the hell did that time go??

So with that we celebrate a birthday - one with his Nana and Grandad and another with his cousin.  There will be a third one later with the mates!!


Yes Raspberry Self Saucing Pudding for his birthday cake..... hahahaha the simple things.


Dad even wrote nice things on the card and even the envelope.  Very loving yet surprising!



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online