Monday, April 18, 2011

It's been a while.....

To be honest it has been so long and so much has happened I really don't know where to start.... so I will start from now.

The kids are in Queensland with my mam - having a ball I might add. It is school holidays here in Melbourne so with both of us working the only option we had left was to send them up to her, which I know she was so excited about! I could tell in her voice and still can even though they have been there for a week. Mam keeps saying to me "Don't worry about the kids they are fine" and I keep replying "I am not worried about the kids I am worried about you!!" LOL my kids are not feral so she knows I am only joking! I just worry that they will misbehave or argue and she could end up having another heart scare etc.

Last week I spent the week on the road with traveling to the South West of Victoria to conduct some training. What a long drive - 4 and a half hours to drive home from Warrnambool on Friday and I was buggered. I enjoy my job and travelling but sometimes it is hard especially being away from my family (or in this case just Noel this time around). I am meant to be travelling this week but it looks like I have to change my priorities to fit in some other things that have now become urgent. I love the fact that I see so much scenery and visit towns that I had never heard of some of which are becoming regular stop overs. I am starting to get know where the good hotels/motels are along with the restaurants... LOL the perks of the job!!


This windmill is near Hanson Heywood Quarry.


Something SPECIAL has happened though... we had a new arrival in our family on Wednesday. Clare and Grahame welcomed into the world Charlie Lee Ahrens!! YAY another girl in the family! We cannot wait to get to Sydney (over Easter) to meet her and to see Clare and Grahame!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online