Thursday, March 03, 2011

Everything is OK - nearly!!!

I know of late my posting has been very minimal - quite spasmatic due to what has been happening in the Murray household. The last month or so has been quite hard and has taken it's toll on various levels but everything is ok and we are getting through by taking every day as it comes.

One of the main things that has come out of our hardship (which was actually so minimal compared to what is happening around the world especially here in Australia) is that Noel and I truly love each other and I think our relationship got stronger than it was.

So with things looking up, Noel working again, my job secure, we have our health and of course our two beautiful children.... the Murrays are getting back on track!!!

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online