Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Frankston Beach and a Wild Hog Moment!

We are still trying to conserve our financial resources, which I must say are dwindling but we are so sick of staying in the house.

So Sunday morning we went to Frankston Market and had a walk around. We knew Tanya was having a stall there for the Calenstenics group that Tegan belongs to. So after popping in and seeing her, having a look at the other stalls and bumping into Sharon for the second time this week we headed down the pier for a walk in the fresh air.

I have to say that I am still learning about my camera so I am trying to take every opportunity I can find. It was a nice morning but I have to say it was a tad overcast. I couldn't get any brilliant photographs of the city due to the weather - next time.











We did however have the privilidge of the Harley Davidson Owner's club arriving one by one just as we were leaving and as you can see the kids were treated thanks to one of the ladie bikers.









No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online