Friday, October 23, 2009

Chirstmas is not far away.... seriously

Well looking at my counter (to the right ~>) I cannot believe it's now only 62 days until it all happens. The fat man in the red suit pays our cherubs a visit leaving them spoiled as usual, we all eat and drink to much etc.

Christmas means so much to me... it's a time that I really, really enjoy. Infact it's the one period of the year that I look forward to.

Yes I do go overboard but that's me..... I like to ensure there is a theme, lots of decorations, a menu, and most of all it has to be perfect. I love to offer a little imagination to people, a little sense that this is a magical time, a time to be a child again......

Anyway these are picture's of last years Christmas Day.... hhhhmmmm what to do this year?










(Click on each picture to enlarge)

My mam is flying in on the 18th December exactly one week before Christmas. I can't wait to see her again. She is always a wonderful help, and like me believes that Christmas is a truly special day.

This year we will also have another baby in the family with Vicky due to give birth on November 13th... not long to go now.

The children's Christmas "Wish" Lists were written last night and I think a win on the lotto is in order to make both lists a reality!! LOL!!!

Off to do some planning......


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online